Our Return Policy
- Full refunds frames and sunglasses within 30 days.
- No restocking fee on the first 3 frames returned (20% thereafter).
- The return shipping is on us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, we will send you a return shipping label.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your frames, you may return them, but you must return them within 30 days for a full refund. After 30 days, if you detect a manufacturing defect that is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, return the glasses to us and we will process the return. Our support team will generate a shipping label for you to send us back the glasses. We want you to be comfortable when you purchase that your order is protected and you have the ability to return the item with no cost to you. All we ask is that the product is in the same condition as when we sold it to you.
We offer a “Perfect Lenses” guarantee: If your lenses are not made perfectly to the prescription you give us, we will remake the lens at no cost to you.
If you order frames with custom prescription lenses or custom non-prescription lenses, and you want to return the frames and lenses for any reason (no questions asked), we offer a full refund on the frame and lenses. Our goal is to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
How to return eyewear
If you are not satisfied with your prescription glasses or eyewear, and you want to return them, please be sure that:
- The item is in perfect condition, the same as when you received it. All returned merchandise must be in its original saleable condition when received. Please be sure to include all of the original material that eyeglasses.com and the manufacturer sent with the merchandise.
- Your return is postmarked within 30 days from the day we shipped it to you originally. We will not accept collect shipments.
- You can send your return via any shipping method. We cannot be responsible for items that are lost in the mail on the way back to us so we recommend some form of delivery confirmation.
- Please write your order number on the outside of the package. Also please write the reason for the return on the back of your packing slip. Enclose the slip in the original packing box, tape the box securely, and send it to the following address. If you do not have your packing slip, please write your name, address, email address, order number, and date you placed the order on a separate piece of paper. Send this information in the package to the following address:
- Brian Martin Eyewear
- ATTN RETURNS
- Order #______________
- 1900 S. Ocean Blvd.
- Pompano Beach, Fl 33062
If the item is a gift, we can issue a check refund to the gift recipient at the same address to which the order was shipped. Please include the email address or name of the person who gave the gift to help expedite the process.
If the item is not a gift, we will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
Your eyeglasses order is fully guaranteed.
To return your order, email us at email@example.com and we will email you a prepaid mailing label. The order must be returned within the 30 days of being shipped.
Returned item must be is in perfect condition, the same as when you received it. All returned merchandise must be in its original saleable condition when received. Please be sure to include all of the original material that xleyewear.com and the manufacturer sent with the merchandise.